Friday, October 8, 2010

Who's this week’s fave horse-nality?: Why C.P Is Pitchin' A Fit!




Howdy ya'll – yes, it’s Hondo here! Well it looks as though you folks have been going the whole hog when it comes to voting for us horse-nalties.  So I’d be more than happy to treat you to a trail ride or two if you’re ever comin’ out this way! 

Our wild card, Morris ain’t knee-high to a lamb, bein’ miniature n’all, but it seems like a few of yer have taken a fancy to his character.  As for Captain Planet, he’s sure been roundin’ up a few votes, but all morning he’s been pullin’ a kite (making faces) at me, as I’ve been stealing the show lately!  Anyhow, I guess we’ll be hitting the trail this afternoon so I’ll have a chat with Mr. Baldie the eagle and see if we can’t stop him pitching a fit (cheer him up!)

Watch out for the next star horse-nality next Thursday, and my weekly blog posts starting today on www.ponymag.com! And, don’t you go forgettin' folks, PONY Magazine, my fave horsey teen title is out NOW!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home