Friday, October 15, 2010

Who's This Week’s Fave Horse-Nality?: Please Vote For Powder, As I'm Lookin' Forward To Lots Of Cake & Ice-Cream!



Howdy folks – yes, it’s Hondo here! Now, before I start chewin’ the bit on my fave horse-nalities, I thought I’d share a pic of me doin’ some of that good old fashioned horse whisperin’ that we love so much out west.  I guess you could say it’s all about getting to know each other better and I’d be more than pleased to make your acquaintance. Oooo-aaaah (if you didn't know, that’s our Lost Valley cry), yes siree!!!

Powder is our favourite to win, and she is one fair filly, but she gets my vote too...if only because I want to see the “Goldilocks of the west” trot her stuff at the barn dance.  OK, is the title that obvious? Well you see, I am partial to a bit of cake, especially if it comes with vanilla ice-cream! Yummmmmmm…

Ace is another gifted gelding that seems to have caught the eye of you voters. Personally, I’d like to learn more about his Houdini act and his ability to untie any knot.  I was havin’ a little chuckle to myself in the barn earlier and wonderin’ what would happen to Captain Planet if he fell asleep on the hitchin rail next to Ace – especially if it was on a Thursday...hahaha!  Why I think C.P. might just fall down and carry on sleeping right there.  

Well keep votin’ folks!  And watch out for yet another star horse-nality next Thursday (Not wanting to steal the show – but that’ll be your chance to vote for me!) and my Friday blog posts on www.ponymag.com! Of course, I requested my own copy of PONY Magazine, and it’s now my fave horsey teen title too! Thanks PONY gals xxx…

Note sure who to vote for?  Here’s the list so far…

1. Captain Planet, the star-gazing gelding:  
2. Morris the miniature horse – our wild card!
3. Powder – the “Goldilocks of the west!
4. Ace – our very own four-legged Dr. Doolittle


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home