Friday, November 26, 2010

More Horse-nalities From Huggable Hondo!



Howdy peeps – welcome back to Lost Valley’s corral!  Now this week I’m aimin’ to keep it short as I’ve sure got a bellyache after chompin’ on way too much pumpkin pie. Well, it was Thanksgiving Day on Thursday and you know I like to put the nose bag on (eat) – chuckle! As for those trails (see me pictured above) and Cowboy Turco - why, we had a rip-roarin' time lopin' over to Heathcliff! Want to find out more?  Catch up with me on the PONY Magazine blog


As for the horse-nality contest, those mighty fine folks at Ranch Rider tell me that Chip is in the lead, and Moonshine has certainly been gettin' your attention this past week. But remember – don’t mention the CATTLE!!! And talkin' of food here are two more magnificent mounts that will do pretty much anything for some horse fodder - yes siree, meet our new stars, Peaches and Zapato!

Anyhow, before I saunter off for a game of hide and seek with my four-legged friend Powder, I thought you might like to take a sneak peek at our horse-nality e-books featurin’ old, new, and even some coming soon steeds that will be ridin’ into town!

Well, happy Thanksgivin’ ya’ll…

‘til next time

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home