Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Lively Lingo From Out West!




Howdy cowgirls and boys – or should I say “Ho, Ho, Ho,” yes this week we’ve had snow on the ground and it’s starting to get mighty cold over here in Colorado – brrrrrr! Anyhow, I’m the big bug (the boss) round here when it comes to organisin’ the festive hoe down, so I best get this post down real quick! 


Now I don’t think that Ace character will be takin’ the rag off the brush (beating) the other horse-nalities, as you reader’s have obviously taken a cotton to (a liking to) Puzzle. In fact, I bet yer she’d be a fine hoss (horse) at your eventin’ shows! And our other horse-nalities aren’t ready to throw in the sponge (give up) just yet, so keep the pot a boilin' (keep going) and don't stop votin' folks, as there’s plenty more star steeds to add to the list!

Well, before I knock round (go about) planning my rip roarin’ Lost Valley Christmas frolic (party) here’s a little reminder from those fine peeps at Ranch Rider featurin’ horse-nalities old, new and comin' soon!!!

So ‘til next time yall…

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home