Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Mighty Fine Christmassy Conversation From The Corral!



Well folks, I hope you’re makin’ the most of the snow, as it doesn’t last forever.  And, you might well ask, what have I been up to? Well, I’ve been bouncin’ those flakes off my nose and throwin’ around a few buckets with CP! In fact, I’ve added a nice shiny NEW bucket to my BIG FC list, so I hope Santa’s been listenin’! 


Anyhow, drop by my blog on Friday as we’ve got a couple more star steeds up for the vote, and as for those western words, wet your wattles (ears) with these (CHUCKLE!!!)…closely followed by, “Neigh, neigh, neigh..."  OOOO-aaaah tenderfoots, I almost skipped a cog there, "ahem," for you guys that means “Ho, Ho, Ho!" 

Well now, is Hondo sportin' a three by nine smile - I bet yer!

Tuckered Out - Tired out...PHEW!!!
Zitted - Zipped, flew. Sounds like Zapato to me, but...
Three-by-nine smile - A laugh or a BIG smile...say “Cheese!” folks...
Toad Strangler - Heavy rain or snow...
Skip a Cog – “oooops”…to make a mistake or error
Rake And Scrape - To collect – like those rossies!!!
Rig - Saddle.
Wheel-Horse – Your BFF – and for huggable Hondo that has to be Captain Planet!

'til next time y'all...

It's Santa Hondo signin' off - hahaha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home