Friday, December 17, 2010

Hondo's Horse-nality Christmas Wish List



Well I guess this week I should be goin' "Ho, ho, ho," as one of our latest horse-nalities is a real life Santa on four legs!  Yes, Zag even pulls the Vista Verde sleigh! 


Anyhow, before I went off to pasture I dressed up as a reindeer for the occasion (see ME pictured above), and with more than 20 mounts on the blog I had quite a few presents to wrap too. Well me bein' a huggable kind of horse n'all, I've made sure every star steed has something in their stockin' for the BIG day.  Why, I even made sure that stargazing BFF of mine had some star shaped candy for Christmas! 

If you want to find out more you'll have to catch up with me on the PONY blog, and don't forget all I want this Xmas is a vote or two from you folks...

Well, "Neigh, neigh, neigh," and a Happy New Year to you all...

'til next Friday folks,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home